- Made playdough by boiling baking soda, corn starch, and water. Harvey learned the word "smoosh."
- Made it to story time at the library for the first time in a month! We even biked there. Harvey really enjoyed it (when other kids weren't looking in his direction).
- Did an art project with fancy crayons that turn into watercolor. No water spilled on the table, although when Dan spilled the water 5 hours later I quickly jumped to clean it up and none of it got on the drawings. Harvey is getting good at saying "water." Sounds German, like "vadah."
- Made dinner without running out to Whole Foods.
- Hit the gym while Dan and Harvey went to Market Basket, all in one car trip.
- Didn't even yell once!
All in all, a good day. All that prayer seems to be working. That, and Harvey's new molar finally came in. That kid's like a friggin shark these days! Someone smarter than me would quit nursing already.