Here's a little preview for you of Harvey's halloween costume. I made him a mouse hat using the base from this martha stewart bonnet. That took about thirteen seconds, while the ears took about two hours to sew on. Man, there's nothing worse for someone with OCD than hand-sewing animal ears on a hat when THEY NEED TO BE SYMMETRICAL IN THREE DIMENSIONS!!!!! Fortunately, I was able to devote my full attention to the task because I did it at jury duty earlier this week. They wouldn't let me bring in my knitting needles (those bastards) but I did manage to sneak in a small sewing needle thread. Good thing too, because this left me time to make a mouse body costume this afternoon, although sadly after this video was shot. Oh well. You'll have some pictures to look forward to this weekend. Happy pre-halloween!